ARPELS PTY LTD trading as “CMM Technology™”
ACN 068 970 632
CMM Technology are the Authorised Sales and Service Agent for Lifeloc Australia.
National Privacy Principles
The National Privacy Principles established by the Privacy Act 1988 apply to CMM Technology™ of Unit 12, 3 King Edward Rd, Osborne Park, WA 6017.
Type of Personal Information Held
Personal information that we collect and hold usually falls into the following categories:
- Information for the purposes of carrying out financial transactions and shipments to clients such as contact details, credit card information and or possibly passwords to access member accounts.
- Information required from clients and potential clients in order to assess requirements for products and services;
- Products and services performance information;
- Information about incidents in the workplace;
- Staff information;
- Information obtained to assist in managing client and business relationships;
Purposes for which We Hold Personal Information
We primarily hold personal information for the following:
- Assessment of client requirements;
- Testing and maintenance of products;
- Staff management;
- Client and business relationship management;
We may disclose your personal information for the purposes for which it is primarily held or for a related secondary purpose and you will not be added to a mailing list or used for any other purpose without your consent.
We will only disclose personal sensitive information with your consent.
We will not reveal, disclose, sell, distribute, rent, license, share or pass your personal information to third parties except where we are under a legal duty to do so, including circumstances where we are under a lawful duty of care to disclose information.
All our employees have signed a confidentiality undertaking on commencement of their employment.
Inquiries and Complaints
You can make further inquiries or complaints about our privacy policies to:
Unit 12, 3 King Edward Rd. Osborne Park.
Western Australia, 6017
Tel: +61 1300 LIFELOC (543 356)
You can also make complaints to the Office of the Federal Privacy Commissioner.
Access to Your Information
Subject to some exceptions that are set out in the National Privacy Principles, you can gain access to the personal information that we hold about you.
We do refuse access if it would interfere with the privacy rights of other persons or if it breaches any confidentiality that attaches to that information.
If you wish to obtain access to your personal information you should contact our Privacy Coordinator. You will need to be in a position to verify your identity.
We might impose a moderate charge in providing access. Our Privacy Coordinator would discuss this with you.
You should also anticipate that it may take a little time to process your application for access as there may be a need to retrieve information from storage and review information in order to determine what information may be provided.