Warranty & Returns
- Warranty & Returns
WARRANTY RETURNS & EXCHANGE PROCEDURE
If your product becomes defective within its warranty period you may return it for repair, or if applicable, an immediate replacement if the item cannot be repaired. Replacements through the manufacturer may take up to 12 weeks.
Before returning any item, you must contact our support department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org within the warranty period to advise of the issue and arrange return.
The following information is required to process a device within the warranty period:-
- Invoice number on which product was purchased.
- Part/Model Number of product to be returned.
- Reason for return of product.
- Address where replacement/repaired product is to be shipped.
- Telephone number where you may be reached.
- Email address for contact/delivery advice.
Please read the following regarding our policies and procedures:-
CMM Technology™ are the Sales and Service Agent for Lifeloc Australia.
- CMM Technology™ will not accept any return outside of warranty period.
- Requests for repair/replacement must be made within the individual warranty periods, if any, of the products.
- Please allow at least 48 hours for a report on the status of the affected device once we have received it at our Osborne Park, WA Laboratory.
- If part of a product becomes defective, the full product must be returned for credit or replacement.
- Returns must be sent via Express Post or any courier that issues a tracking number.
- Please include a copy of your details with your shipment.
- Customer will prepay all shipping and handling charges when sending product(s) back to CMM Technology™. CMM Technology™ will cover shipping and handling charges when sending replacement item(s) to customer.
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for credit.
Lifeloc Warranty Terms and Conditions
Unless otherwise set forth in the applicable purchase agreement, Lifeloc warrants to the original purchaser of Lifeloc FC Series breath alcohol testers that the instrument shall operate without defect for one year from date of purchase subject to the following conditions:
- Warranty is valid only to the original purchaser of the instrument. Warranty does not pass to subsequent owners if the instrument is resold, stolen, donated or given to anyone other than the original purchaser.
- Warranty is invalidated if, in the opinion of Lifeloc, the instrument has been misused, abused, modified or improperly maintained.
- The Lifeloc Warranty does not apply if the product has been repaired or modified by someone other than a Lifeloc factory authorized technician and/or if parts other than Lifeloc approved parts are used in replacement or repair; or if any Lifeloc serial number has been removed or defaced.
- All Lifeloc fuel cells are subject to Lifeloc’ s standard 1 year warranty.