Lifeloc designed and manufactures the Lifeloc FC10 breathalyser in the USA. Lifeloc breathalysers are now AS3547 certified.
Lifeloc FC10 is a premium fuel cell breath alcohol tester that provides accurate and reliable measurement of Breath Alcohol Content (BAC) for those concerned about alcohol intoxication in themselves or others.
Popular testing uses include workplace and personal testing for reliable and accurate results.
Lifeloc FC10 uses full sized platinum fuel cell technology that powers this globally recognised law enforcement equipment. Lifeloc breathalysers are used in over 35 countries and by many law enforcement agencies, for very good reason – they are exceptionally reliable and accurate!
This unit is recommended for law enforcement and healthcare applications.
Key Product Features:
- Alcohol Specific. Lifeloc FC10 is always and only alcohol specific. Common semiconductor devices can give positive readings even when no alcohol is present.
- BAC Management. Lifeloc FC10 displays Breath Flow & Alcohol Curve charts so that you can visually confirm whether Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) is rising or falling.
- Reliable. The combination of long working life, BAC management, alcohol specificity and high accuracy adds up to a device that can be trusted to perform.
- Accurate. Lifeloc FC10 uses the same fuel cell technology that Lifeloc put into their law enforcement breathalysers.
- Easy to Use. Prompts you with easy to understand icons on a high resolution screen – making it easy and fast to get BAC readings.
- Electrochemical fuel cell.
- Convenient menu.
- Ease of Use in the Field. With just two buttons, the Lifeloc FC10 easily allows the operator to:
- Capture breath samples
- Recall previous tests in seconds.
- With extra large buttons, users can operate the Lifeloc FC10 whilst wearing gloves.
- Visual & audible cues assist the operator to know exactly where they are during the sampling process.
- Menu driven, customisable software.
- Easily guides users through the testing process.
- Last test recall.
- Audible prompts to ensure proper test taking.
- Breath pressure sensor.
- Test won’t activate until subject begins blowing.
- Additional security against an uncooperative subject.
- The Lifeloc FC10 uses a platinum electrochemical sensor (fuel cell) – the standard in police issued breath testers.
- The long term stability of the sensor means you can count on accurate results year after year.*
- Full sized platinum fuel cell.
- Superior accuracy and long life.
- Double pump sampling system.
- Unsurpassed passive testing.
- Perfect for open containers.
- Rapid multiple subject testing.
- Rapid & repeatable test taking.
- Immediate response on negative,
- Immediate recovery on negative,
- Best in class.
- Operating temperature – 0-55°C.
Ease of Use
- User selectable test modes.
- Auto, Manual and Passive options.
- Passive can be turned on or off.
- Dual trigger modes.
- End of breath: test taken at end of breath sample.
- Precise volume: test taken after detecting 1.5L of breath.
- Large backlit LCD display.
- Excellent day or night visibility.
- Full 64 character display.
- Easy to understand prompts with full text alerts.
- Power saving auto shut-off.
- Sturdy & rugged design.
- Optional rubber grip protects the unit from damage.
- Fits securely in your hand, small enough to fit in a shirt pocket.
- Heavy duty components and rugged case.
- Long battery life.
- 160 hours of “on time” or up to 6000 tests.
- Lifeloc FC10 breath alcohol testers are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and material for one year (from the date of purchase).
- It is recommended that only qualified technicians perform maintenance of any breath alcohol tester.
* All breath alcohol testing devices require periodic maintenance and calibration to ensure proper working order. Industry best practice is every 6 months for workplace testing.