The Lifeloc FC5 Hornet tests for the presence of alcohol without the need for mouthpieces or special attachments.
Three testing modes ensure full user control: Pass/Fail, High/Low Levels and Open Container.
Economical, rugged and easy to use the FC5 Hornet is designed and ideally suited for workplace testing, probation, parole and law enforcement.
Lifeloc FC Plus uses full sized platinum fuel cell technology that powers this globally recognised law enforcement equipment. Lifeloc breathalysers are used in over 35 countries and by many law enforcement agencies, for very good reason – they are exceptionally reliable and accurate!
This unit is recommended for workplace testing, law enforcement and healthcare applications.
Key Product Features:
- Alcohol Specific. Lifeloc FC5 is always and only alcohol specific. Common semiconductor devices can give positive readings even when no alcohol is present.
- Reliable. The combination of long working life, alcohol specificity and high accuracy adds up to a device that can be trusted to perform.
- Accurate. Lifeloc FC5 uses the same fuel cell technology that Lifeloc put into their law enforcement breathalysers.
- Easy to Use. prompts you with easy to understand icons on a high resolution screen – making it easy and fast to get readings
- Electrochemical fuel cell
- Convenient menu
- Ease of Use in the Field. With just two buttons, the Lifeloc FC5 easily allows the operator to:
- Capture breath samples
- With extra large buttons, users can operate the Lifeloc FC5 whilst wearing gloves.
- Visual & audible cues assist the operator to know exactly where they are during the sampling process.
- Menu driven, customisable software
- Easily guides users through the testing process
- Audible prompts to ensure proper test taking
- Breath pressure sensor
- Test won’t activate until subject begins blowing
- Additional security against an uncooperative subject
- The Lifeloc FC5 uses a platinum electrochemical sensor (fuel cell) – the standard in police issued breath testers.
- The long term stability of the sensor means you can count on accurate results year after year.*
- Full sized platinum fuel cell
- Superior accuracy and long life
- Double pump sampling system
- Unsurpassed passive testing
- Perfect for open containers
- Rapid multiple subject testing
- Rapid & repeatable test taking
- Immediate response on negative,
- Immediate recovery on negative,
- Best in class
- Operating temperature – 0-55°C
Ease of Use
- User selectable test modes
- POS/NEG Mode, Levels Mode and Open Container options
- Dual trigger modes
- End of breath: test taken at end of breath sample
- Large backlit LCD display
- Excellent day or night visibility
- Full 64 character display
- Easy to understand prompts with full text alerts
- Power saving auto shut-off
- Sturdy & rugged design
- Rubber grip protects the unit from damage
- Fits securely in your hand, small enough to fit in a shirt pocket
- Heavy duty components and rugged case
- Long battery life
- Lifeloc FC Plus breath alcohol testers are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and material for one year (from the date of purchase).
- It is recommended that only qualified technicians perform maintenance of any breath alcohol tester.
- * All breath alcohol testing devices require periodic maintenance and calibration to ensure proper working order. Industry best practice is every 6 months for workplace testing.
Watch the video of our Lifeloc FC range.