Lifeloc Sentinel utilises a premium fuel cell breath alcohol tester that provides accurate and reliable measurement of Breath Alcohol Content (BAC) for those concerned about alcohol intoxication in themselves or others.
Designed for workplace testing to provide reliable and accurate results.
Lifeloc Sentinel uses full sized platinum fuel cell technology that powers this globally recognised law enforcement equipment. Lifeloc breathalysers are used in over 35 countries and by many law enforcement agencies, for very good reason – they are exceptionally reliable and accurate!
Key Product Features:
- Entry System: Integrates with locking systems on Turnstiles, Entry Booths, Time clocks or any other gate access system.
- Passive Testing: Automatic passive testing provides a Pos or Neg response for alcohol. No mouthpieces required. Low cost per test.
- Rapid Repeatability: Instant response time – up to 1500 tests per day.
- Rugged Housing: Anodized aluminium construction. Created for high dust, high vibration environments.
- Remote Updates: Field updates using USB.
- Customisation: Custom user interface or test sequence.
- Serviceability: Calibration is a simple modular system allowing for fast, in-field changeover.
- The Lifeloc Sentinel uses a platinum electrochemical sensor (fuel cell) – the standard in police issued breath testers.
- The long term stability of the sensor means you can count on accurate results year after year.*
- Full sized platinum fuel cell
- Superior accuracy and long life
- Double pump sampling system
- Unsurpassed passive testing
- Rapid multiple subject testing
- Immediate response on negative,
- Immediate recovery on negative,
- Best in class
- Operating temperature – 0-55°C
Ease of Use
- Passive testing
- End of breath: test taken at end of breath sample
- Precise volume: test taken after detecting 1.5L of breath
- Large backlit LCD display
- Excellent day or night visibility
- Easy to understand icons
- Heavy duty components and rugged case
- Lifeloc Sentinel breath alcohol testers are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and material for one year (from the date of purchase).
- It is recommended that only qualified technicians perform maintenance of any breath alcohol tester.
* All breath alcohol testing devices require periodic maintenance and calibration to ensure proper working order. Industry best practice is every 6 months for workplace testing.